Marie Kaddell, LexisNexis Senior Information Professional Consultant, invites you to join her for the latest edition of the Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar series for government librarians. Marie will be the presenter for this session. The topic is: Social Media Research on Lexis Advance.
Although this session is geared for government librarians, all are welcome!
Don't know where to start with social media research in legal content and the news? Want to learn how to research on social media topics and search social media resources? Then this session is for you.
During this webinar we will:
- Find social media content on Lexis Advance
- Perform comprehensive searches across multiple social media law resources
- Create alerts in several secondary sources for the latest developments in social media law
- Explore the new Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice Page
- Learn how to search congressional tweets and government social media content
This session will be presented twice:
- Tuesday, February 16th, 3:30 PM EST
- Wednesday, February 17th, 2:00 PM EST
The call in number for these sessions is: 1-855-733-3266. Attendee access code: 711 620 2745