Marie Kaddell, LexisNexis Senior Information Professional Consultant, invites you to join her for the latest edition of the Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar series for government librarians. Join Marie and her featured guest speaker, Adam Dietz, LexisNexis Solutions Consultant, for the LexisNexis Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar: Company Research and Due Diligence: An Exploration of Useful Resources.
Although the session is geared for government librarians, all are welcome!
Do you or your patrons need to find deep information about a company, whether for procurement, investigative or other purposes? This session is for you.
During this webinar we will review a variety sources on LexisNexis and other sites, allowing you to:
- Discern company control and influence via ownership, shareholder and parent-subsidiary information
- Identify key personnel and review their biographies
- Benefit from SWOT and other professional analyses
- Evaluate a company’s financial and ethical risk via corporate governance ratings
- Forearm yourself with reports on merger activity, both retrospectively and prospectively
- Maintain awareness of problems with reports on troubled companies
- Discover a company’s contracts with the government.
This session will be presented twice:
- Wednesday, October 7th, 2:00 PM EST
- Thursday, October 15th, 12:00 PM EST
The call in number for these sessions is: 1-855-733-3266. Attendee access code: 711 620 2745