Marie Kaddell, LexisNexis Senior Information Professional Consultant, invites you to register for the latest edition of the Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar series for government librarians. Join Marie and her featured guest speaker, Heather Robinson, LexisNexis Government Solutions Consultant, for the LexisNexis Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar: Shepardizing!
Although this session is geared for government librarians, all are welcome!
Determining whether a case or statute is “good law” is a vital element of a legal researcher’s work. Shepard’s citator is recognized as the gold standard among citator tools and it has even found its way into some pop culture references.
When you join us for this webinar you will:
- Understand meaning of different Shepard’s symbols
- Learn how to set and monitor Shepard’s alerts
- Become familiar with how Shepard’s graphical tools can enhance your research
- Learn how to Shepardize statutes, including subsections
- Identify splits of authority using Shepard’s
This session will be presented twice:
- Wednesday, June 15th, 1:00 PM EST
- Thursday, June 16th, 12:00 PM EST
The call in number for these sessions is: 1-855-733-3266. Attendee access code: 711 620 2745