Marie Kaddell, LexisNexis Senior Information Professional Consultant, invites you to register for the latest edition of the Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar series for government librarians. Join Marie and her featured guest speaker, Chet Lexvold, LexisNexis Government Solutions Consultant, for the LexisNexis Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar: Spotlight on Secondary Sources - Matthew Bender.
In this Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar we’ll cover:
• The value of using legal treatises for research
• Why Matthew Bender? A brief background on Matthew Bender publishing.
• Top Bender titles for the federal practitioner
• The most efficient methods for doing the following on Lexis Advance:
- When do I . . . ? Browse Sources vs. using the Word Wheel to access Bender titles
- Setting publication and search alerts for Bender titles geared toward current awareness; and
- Sending hyperlinks to a specific source
• Finding top sources by legal topic.
This session will be presented twice:
- Tuesday, November 29th, 2:00 PM EST
- Wednesday, November 30th, 2:00 PM EST
The call in number for these sessions is: 1-855-733-3266. Attendee access code: 711 620 2745
I look forward to seeing you online for this edition of the LexisNexis Government Info Pro Smart Learning Webinar!