Marie Kaddell, LexisNexis Senior Information Professional Consultant for government librarians, invites you to join her for the July 2014 monthly online Info Break for military librarians.
The sessions will be offered live and recorded for those for those who cannot attend.
In this Info Break, Marie will cover:
• New LexisNexis Content and Resources
• Conference and Program Highlights
- Building Grit, Tenacity, and Perseverance (AALL)
- 60 Sites in 60 Minutes – Marie’s Picks (SLA)
• Best Practices for Government Libraries Focus
- Training staff from Georgia to Guam and All Points in Between
• Social Media Spotlight
- Air Force Social Media Directory
• Top Info Pro, Tech, and Beyond Webinar Picks for August
The Info Break sessions are scheduled for 30 minutes.
DATE: Wednesday, July 30, 2014
TIME: Presented live at 12:00 pM EST and again at 3:00 PM EST
*The call in number for the Info Breaks is: 1-855-733-3266.
Attendee access code: 711 620 2745
I look forward to seeing you online on July 30th!