Marie Kaddell, LexisNexis Senior Information Professional Consultant, invites you to register for the latest edition of the Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar series for government librarians. Join Marie and her featured guest speaker, Dan Weissman, LexisNexis Government Solutions Consultant, for the LexisNexis Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar: Demystifying Tax Research.
Although this session is geared for government librarians, all are welcome!
Want to get your arms around the basics of tax research. Wish you could feel more confident when faced with more complicated tax research. Join us for this webinar.
During this session, you will learn how to:
- Start with an IRC Section and pull related regulations, treatises, tax news, and cases in ONE search
- Use Shepard’s to validate a variety of IRS sources including Revenue Rulings and Revenue Procedures
- Research in a variety of tax treatises and quickly find the most relevant secondary sources
- Stay on top of tax news with sources like Tax Notes Today and Law360
This session will be presented twice:
- Monday, May 23rd, 3:00 PM EST
- Thursday, May 26th, 1:00 PM EST
The call in number for these sessions is: 1-855-733-3266. Attendee access code: 711 620 2745