Marie Kaddell, LexisNexis Senior Information Professional Consultant, invites you to join her for the latest edition of the Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar series for government librarians. Join Marie and her featured guest speaker, Erin Whittaker, LexisNexis Government Solutions Consultant, for the LexisNexis Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar: Military Justice Research.
Although this session is geared for government librarians, all are welcome!
Is Military Justice an area of law unfamiliar to you? Would you like to learn more about military courts, how they operate and how to research key sources? Then this session is for you.
During this webinar we will:
- Navigate and the complexities of the Manual for Courts Martial (MCM)
- Dive into the most recent “unpublished” changes to the MCM on the Joint Services Committee on Military Justice
- Learn how to Shepardize Military Rules of Evidence and Rules of Court Martial
- Discover the importance of public records research to the Military
- Analyze emerging issues trending in Military Justice
- Explore the brand new Military Justice Practice Page
This session will be presented twice:
- Tuesday, December 7th, 3:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, December 15th, 12:00 PM EST
The call in number for these sessions is: 1-855-733-3266. Attendee access code: 711 620 2745