Marie Kaddell, LexisNexis Senior Information Professional Consultant, invites you to join her for the July 2014 LexisNexis Government Info Pro Smart Learning Webinar: Social Media Monitoring and Research. She'll be reprising her presentation from the 2014 SLA Annual Conference session: Monitoring Social Media: Beyond Lurking--Data Mining and Putting the Pieces Together. She'll also be sharing some additional resources especially for this July 2014 Government Info Pro Smart Learning Webinar.
During this session, you will gain an understanding of why you should monitor and search social media. You’ll learn how to:
• Discover tools for monitoring social media
• Navigate digital dashboards
• Mine social network sites
• Search social media, including searching hashtags, images, video, and more
• Search social media on Lexis Advance
• Explore government on social media
The call in number for the audio portion is: 1-855-733-3266. Attendee access code: 711 620 2745.
This session will be presented twice:
- Monday, July 28th 12:00 PM EST
- Thursday, July31st 3:00 PM EST
The call in number is: 1-855-733-3266. Attendee access code: 711 620 2745
I look forward to seeing you online for the July 2014 Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar!