Marie Kaddell, LexisNexis Senior Information Professional Consultant, invites you to register for the latest edition of the Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar series for government librarians. Join Marie and her featured guest speaker, Candace Klementowicz, LexisNexis Government Solutions Consultant, for the LexisNexis Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar: Expert Witness Research
Although this session is geared for government librarians, all are welcome!
An expert witness is a crucial element to any case because their opinions are held in such high regard that it can make or break a case. If you had access to an expert witness’s resume, curriculum vitae, and challenges in one place it might help throughout the trial process in a number of ways. Lexis Advance contains all of these tools for you! This webinar will explore how to use Lexis Advance with other outside sources to help you prepare for any trial involving an expert witness.
During this session you will:
- Explore how to find expert witness resumes
- Find out how to check if an expert witness has been challenged in the past
- Learn how to find testimonies and reports by expert witnesses
- See how an expert witness summary might help give some background on the cases an expert witness can help with
- Take a peek at an additional Lexis product that could help with expert witness research
This session will be presented twice:
- Monday, July 11th, 12:00 PM EST
- Wednesday, July 13th, 3:00 PM EST
The call in number for these sessions is: 1-855-733-3266. Attendee access code: 711 620 2745