Marie Kaddell, LexisNexis Senior Information Professional Consultant, invites you to register for the latest edition of the Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar series for government librarians. Join Marie and her featured guest speaker, Ken White, LexisNexis Government Solutions Consultant, for the LexisNexis Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar: Saving Time While Drafting Legal Documents: Using Lexis for Microsoft Office to Research from Word or Outlook.
Although this session is geared for government librarians, all are welcome!
Do you get frustrated by jumping back and forth between different applications and research tools while you’re drafting a brief, a memo, or even an email? This isn’t just frustrating, but inefficient! Lexis® for Microsoft® Office (LMO) is the legal drafting and review tool that drastically cuts the time it takes to draft or respond to legal documents. LMO runs right within the Word documents and Outlook emails you’re working in for greater efficiency. What does that mean for you? Learn why Lexis for Microsoft Office won the 2016 Recorder’s Award for “Best Table of Authorities Software for 2016.Get direct access to industry-leading content from Lexis Advance® and use robust filtering capabilities to refine your results – right within your document.
- Find the information you need faster with valuable links to relevant cases, briefs, motions, pleadings, secondary materials, contracts and model forms—right within your document.
- Ensure you’re not missing a thing by quickly finding cited documents when you review and deconstruct the opposing counsel’s briefs—right within your document.
- Work more efficiently by validating your work with Shepard’s Citation Service, the industry’s leading citation service—right within your document.
- Save time by easily converting non-protected PDF files into Word documents or creating a table of authorities with the click of a button – right within your document.
- Guarantee that your citations are in proper Bluebook form with the built in Check Cite Format that utilizes the newest version of the Bluebook!
This session will be presented twice
- Tuesday, October 11th, 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 12th, 3:00 PM
The call in number for these sessions is: 1-855-733-3266. Attendee access code: 711 620 2745