Did you miss the June Goverment Info Pro Smart Learning series webinar: Public Records Research with special guest presenter, Betsy Post-Garza, LexisNexis Senior Government Consultant?
Well, no worries! The On DEMAND version is now available:
- Recorded Version of June 2014 LexisNexis Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar on Public Records Reseach. Hosted by Marie Kaddell, Senior Information Professional Consultant. Presented by Betsy Post-Garza, LexisNexis Senior Government Consultant.
Here is what the session covered:
- Learn how to expertly navigate Lexis Advance in order to find the information on people, companies and locations that you need.
- Effectively understand Accurint for Government, the most widely accepted and powerful locate-and-research tool available to government.
- Real Time Phones tracks down phone numbers not typically available to increase your chances of finding your subject. Access over 50,000,000 non-directory assistance records, including cell phone and unlisted/unpublished numbers.
- Virtual Identity Search and Report to monitor social networking and emails of individuals.
- Mapping capabilities at your fingertips.
- Relavint™ visually links individuals with businesses, addresses, relatives and vehicles.
- See how Lexis Advance News and Lexis Web can be a great resource to supplement investigative research.
- Create effective searches when only fragmented data is available
- Learn about some open web searches that can assist you in your investigative research
I look forward to seeing you online for the July 2014 Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar!