You’re invited to a LexisNexis Government Info Pro Smart Talk.
Come and share your insights and ideas in this online interactive discussion.
Topic: Get More Vacation from Your Vacation: Preparing, Unplugging, Returning
Join your federal colleagues as we focus on a topic that's will make a difference in your professional and personal lives: Get More Vacation from Your Vacation: Preparing, Unplugging, Returning.
This discussion will be facilitated by Marie Kaddell, LexisNexis Peer Resource for Government Librarians.
Presenter: Dan Klein, Senior Performance Consultant, will share insights from a wide selection of sources on:
- the importance of taking time away from your job;
- tips and strategies for minimizing stress when planning before you leave, while you are on vacation and when you return.
Dan has been working with LexisNexis employees and leadership to develop skills critical to their success for over twenty-five years. Leveraging internal data and insights from wide-ranging research, he works with teams to develop programs that achieve the business results sought.
Federal Librarian Discussion. Bring your ideas, experiences and best practices for getting the most out of your vacation time.
- How do you plan for time away so that you can truly disconnect while on vacation?
- What tips would you share with colleagues about planning and enjoying their time off?
- What are the pitfalls you’ve encountered that have prevented you from truly unplugging when you are away from the office?
- What recent developments have made it easier or more difficult to plan and enjoy your time off?
- What advice would you share with a colleague who confides with you that planning for and taking vacation, are a major source of stress.
June 30th, 2022
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.