Federal Goverment Librarians:
You’re invited to a LexisNexis Government Info Pro Smart Learning Webinar.
Marie Kaddell, peer resource for government librarians at LexisNexis, invites you to join her for a Government Info Pro Smart Learning webinar: CRYPTOCURRENCY OVERVIEW: Concerns, Regulations & Resources.
Presenters: LexisNexis Government Solutions Consultants Meghan Atwood & Marisa Beirne
Have you been struggling to navigate phrases such as “mining”, “blockchain” and “bitcoin”? The mystery of cryptocurrency requires a specialized level of understanding as it is a complex and emerging topic. Allow LexisNexis to get you up to speed on the latest cryptocurrency concerns as well as teach you how to find current resources and regulations to increase your knowledge.
Join Solutions Consultants, Meghan Atwood & Marisa Beirne, for a special and comprehensive cryptocurrency session where you will:
- Learn the definitions of cryptocurrency and bitcoin as well as the crucial related terms
- Review the important considerations of virtual currency along with the significant historical events
- View and decipher different Regulations and Agencies that are at the forefront of cryptocurrency regulation
- Discover how to find other cryptocurrency sources on Lexis’s Practical Guidance Experience, such as videos, practice notes and sample searches
- Dive into Practical Guidance to view specific tools that will help you track Cryptocurrency Regulation, such as the Virtual Currency State Law Survey
- Stay up to date on cryptocurrency law topics as well as create your own cryptocurrency specific news page with legal news sources like Law 360®
Monday, Feb. 28th, 2022
Time: 1 PM ET
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
This is going to be a great learning opportunity. We'll see you online!